Whether you are a home-based business or a corporate customer, our wide range of VoIP services allows you to unleash the power of the Internet to transform your communications.
VoIP is often referred to as IP telephony (IPT) because it uses Internet protocols to make possible enhanced voice communications. The Internet protocols are the basis of IP networking, which supports corporate, private, public, cable, and even wireless networks. VoIP unites an organisation’s many locations including mobile workers into a single converged communications network and provides an unparalleled range of telephony support services and features.
MAC Systems offers a full range of VoIP solutions for organisations of all sizes. With ever increasing broadband speeds it is now quite feasible to route your calls through the internet as well as collecting your email, etc.
One of the main advantages of a system like this is that it’s not geographically tied.
Smaller companies and start-ups can now gain a foothold with a fully featured internet based phone system that can scale from a couple of handsets to well over 30 handsets without ever having the initial outlay of a full blown phone system.
The benefits of IT based Telephony Systems
- Flexibility of office location.
- The ability to work from home.
- Free calls between remote offices and remote workers.
- Integration with other applications running on your network.
- Saves money and cost effective.
- Simplified infrastructure.
- Offers many free features.
- Scalable for small or large businesses.